Monday, October 7, 2013

FETISHES and KINK at Falicha's Fetish Reformatory

                       The Fetish Reformatory

 Owned By Falicha Karr  2016/2017 AVN    Nominee Performer of the Year 


Adult xxx content 18+ only

******* I'm Back in Niagara :) ****** 


Dungeon Side is open !!!!!!! 

Limited time Im offering an hour long video shoot with me for your eyes only for 350 with an adult actress.
Or for 500 i will sign a release and you can use video anywhere you like .This price is not up for negotiating for serious people only males or couples . I also have an other male stud if we need him . This is professionally filmed not a cheap setup or iphone :)

  

 Update : Photostudio up and running If you want professional photos done with me or on ur own editing also available :)

 Few price changes as I have some great regular Gents. 

I'm very clean and easy to talk to no drugs/booze or drama here. If you looking to get stoned /party or catch something im not your girl .

Remember you get what you pay for I want you to have a good time not a bad one :)

 



120 $ hh  m/f ( this means me and my Partner) full on sexshows for males/females or couples to watch

200 full hour Sexshow and you can interact with us 3 or 4somes 

120 $ hh Pegging (Strapon play ) I have many sizes to choose from .

 Ass worship and foot fetish available 120hh 

 New Fetish I can offer  Gangbangs and Bukakke 120/ PERSON

I DO NOT NEGOTIATE PRICES IF YOU CANT AFFORD ME DON'T TRY AND BOOK ME. 

Text First please as i do get very bust with my studio and photoshoots :)

My cell 289 990-8109 Please text first 


Fetishes Include :Cuckold,mummification,spanking, pegging/strapon,assworship,footfetish,saran wrap,toys,Fucking machines,domination,cum cleanup,oils, We will also do hot live sex shows Steve.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment